Women are usually concerned about fashion and its trends, regardless of the season. Various apps help women today with the organizing of their clothes and accessories according to the day and season. The monsoon brings a much-needed relief after the summers. However, it isn’t straightforward to dress in the monsoons. The rain and the wet roads make it uncomfortable to wear any usual clothing apparel that you can generally go out during the winters, summers or the fall. For that reason, you shouldn’t get demotivated as there is a number option to dress spec less even through the heavy pour.
Monsoons and Fashion
Though the monsoon brings relief, it can also bring along some unwanted experiences as well. Increased traffic due to waterlogging, getting wet in the rain and dirt on your favorite clothes and shoes is some of them. Thus most people especially women are concerned about what to wear during the monsoons. There are multiple ways to get over such problems of the monsoon. Getting waterproof boots or windcheater will help you keep the water off you. The issue of getting dirt on your clothes can also be avoided with wearing apparels which are above the ankles at least. You shouldn’t compromise on dressing fashionably just due to the season. Always keep your comfort of clothing on point.
Women have many options to deal with the monsoons. There is another factor in keeping up with the trend in the monsoons. There is nothing to worry about in such a case, as there are specific fashion trends meant for the rainy seasons. You can browse through the following quintessential fashion trends for women in the monsoons.
- Culottes – it is better to let your dull denim be for this season and try out the trendy culottes. They are split skirt pants which are pretty comfortable to wear. You can tag it along with a crop top, short length kurti or even a basic t-shirt to slay the look. They are a must-have for this monsoon. Get the culottes and match it up with experimental colored tops. You can get on with a classic fabric basic slip-on for footwear. This fashionable lower body apparel will keep the dirt off your clothes and are also in the trend. The culottes touch of elegance, which is amazing.
- Waterproof Windcheaters – the monsoons can often be windy and chilly. The winds are strong and tend to get you sick. To avoid such cases, you should have a windcheater that will keep the wind from getting you sick. There are waterproof fabrics for windcheaters today which will help you to stay dry even through the drenching rain. The rain won’t reach your clothes beneath the jacket. You can pair it off with any dresses or skirts and other lower body fashion apparel as the windcheaters are a versatile form of clothing.
- Rompers and Jumpsuits – the jumpsuits are a trend that has dominated the fashion realm recently along with their shorter versions known as rompers. These are comfortable onesies that can be worn in the monsoons. Ankle length jumpsuits or rompers are preferable for the monsoons. It will keep the dirt off your jumpsuits. Monsoon is about flaunting bold and fashionable colors. Bold colored jumpsuits and rompers like black jumpsuit will keep you chic through the monsoons. They can be worn with a printed or a basic t-shirt. They are in the trend and won’t fade away just because of the mere monsoons.
- Cigarette Pants – these are the go-to bottom wear for almost all season. They are fashionable, and their high ankle cut helps in the rainy seasons. They aren’t too tight or too loose. They also have a specific classy and elegant factor to it. These pants help women to appreciate their curves and help you slay the monsoon look. There are a varied number of different colors and prints of such pants. They can be paired with a light colored shirt and a blazer for a formal appearance. For party wear, a printed cigarette pant is apt.
- Boyfriend Jeans – these are jeans that usually have the men’s fitting and shapes. The jeans are typically loose as per your size. The jeans are generally worn with the hems folded a couple of time till the ankle. They can be paired with a comfortable t-shirt or jumpers. Due to the fact that they are worn with hems folded, they are apt for the monsoons. You also don’t need to worry about getting them dirty. They keep you comfortable even during the monsoons.
- Shorts / Skirts – monsoon is all about being bold. The skirts or shorts make your look brighter and make you look confident in the society. The major advantage of shorts and skirts during monsoon are that they will hardly ever catch the dirt that is prevalent during the monsoons and also they can be paired with most tops. Skirts with bold colors and denim shorts are hot trends of the current fashion world.
- Waterproof Shoes – these are essential during the monsoons. For not once must you think that they look plain. Waterproof shoes are a trend today not only during the monsoons but all year long. They are popular due to their comfort, waterproof feature and also the varied designs that are available. The waterproof shoes come in multiple forms from long boots, pretty sandals to regular boots and other fashionable designs. You can pair them according to the clothes you’re wearing.
The monsoons shouldn’t spoil your fashion statement. They come with a number of undesirable experiences but that can be avoided, and fashion trends can also be retained during the monsoons. Having waterproof jackets and footwear is a must-have. Apart from them, there are many trends in the styling realm that better suit the monsoons than other seasons. Thus, there is no need to worry over your apparels and fashion sense during the monsoons. Not only that you can also be comfortable with being confident during the monsoons.